Big Business Experience
UGL / Unipart
Small Business Experience
Director The Leaders Advisory
Sports Education Group
Tony is a Performance Coach and Profiling Specialist, former Professional Football Manager and Business Leader.
Tony brings new perspectives and dynamic support through the combination of professional sport, business and applied psychology to help single operators and boards drive a high performing, healthy and profitable workforce.
Bringing non-anxious, curious and appreciative qualities to the modern workplace, Tony helps remove organisational stress, towards a performance culture that values employee engagement, productivity and wellbeing.
- Diploma of Applied Psychology
- Psychological Profiling Specialist
- Certified Coach practitioner
- Miller Heiman Strategic Sales
- The Gap Partnership Negotiation
- FIFA Coach Instructor (Football)
- Pro Diploma (Football)
Key Areas of Expertise
- High Performance Culture
- Leadership Development
- Management Training
- Sales Performance
- Team Optimisation
Tony is a Performance Coach and Profiling Specialist, former Professional Football Manager and Business Leader with a wealth of international experience.
Tony’s Football career includes key roles in high performance sport:
- Head Coach of the NSW Olympic Athletes Program
- Academy Director – Official Youth Partners of Manchester United in Oceania
- Head Coach – Central Coast Mariners FC – A-League
- Operations Manager – AFC Champions League Campaign
- Head of Recruitment – Sheffield United FC
Tony’s business career includes both entrepreneurship and senior leadership:
- Advisor – Rising Start Sports Management
- National Manager – Sports Education Group
- Business Development Manager – UGL Unipart
- Head of Partner and Customer Management – Alithya