Big Business Experience
Small Business Experience
Toks K. Oyegunle III (ToksOyegunle.com) is an award-winning Technology Executive / Entrepreneur who founded multiple start-ups.
These include an IT Consultancy Company, a Recruitment Agency, an $18M ePayment Company which saw him become the CEO to a subsidiary of a $1.5Bn NASDAQ quoted company and a Financial Solutions Software House listed on a UK stock exchange.
He has won a few awards and prizes including the GAB Award for Entrepreneurship and the Harvard Business School Venture Capital “Elevator Pitch” competition. He has featured regularly in the press including the Young Managers list and the Information & Communication Technology Apostles list.
- Harvard Business School: Owner President Management Programme
- Lagos Business School: Owner Manager Program
- City University: MSc Business Systems Analysis and Design
- South Bank University: BSc Computing Studies
- Tech Venture Launch Program (TVLP), Silicon Valley
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS): Certified Lead Implementer
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS): Certified Lead Auditor
- Certified International Privacy Professional (CIPP-E)
- Certified International Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Privacy Management Professional
- Tony Robbins: Mastery University
- Public Speaking & Communications
Key Areas of Expertise
- Non-Executive Director (NED) / Board Advisor
- Entrepreneurship / Business Strategy
- Tech Start Up
- Information Security / Cybersecurity
- Data Privacy / Data Protection
- Investment Banking
- Consultancy, Coaching & Training
Toks has an extensive experience of founding start-ups, raising capital, and exiting.
For example, his first job after university was with a financial technology start-up, there were three people there the day he joined as a young graduate in the City of London, 7 years later there were hundreds of staff across a few countries and the company was sold for £40 Million. His boss in this role remains one of Toks mentors to date.
Toks went on from this role to a job in an investment bank but soon left to start his own companies including an IT Consultancy Company, A Web Portal and a Tech Recruitment Agency. The recruitment agency grew too fast too soon (yes growth can be a problem) and it was acquired by a larger firm to help ease the cash flow challenges at the time.
He also set up an $18M ePayment Switching Company which saw me become the CEO to a subsidiary of a $1.5Bn NASDAQ quoted company and a Financial Solutions Software House that was ultimately listed on a UK stock exchange.