Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor / Mentor
Big Business Experience
Small Business Experience
Get Your Guide
Oxford Quantum Circuits
Over the past 20 years Tim has helped hundreds of executives in large and small businesses get the very best from their people in order to effect positive change and drive sustained growth. As an executive coach and leadership advisor to many large UK and International businesses, he grew a consulting firm in London from 1999-2019 before exiting to focus on a portfolio career. Tim now spends his time mentoring and advising SMEs with a particular focus on helping founders/CEOs step back and empower their people prior to exit.
- BCU Level 4 Coach
- ILM Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring
- EQI 360 Accreditation
- Hogan Assessments Accreditation
Key Areas of Expertise
- Business Development & Sales
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Logistics & Planning
- Talent Assessment & Development
- Hiring and Selection
- Assisted founders/CEOs of many start up/growth Tech businesses scale up and increase size, alignment and capability of teams
- Helped high growth businesses secure PE/Investor funding by creating better marketing messages, collateral and roadshow performance
- Helped major insurers, banks and PE firms reconfigure board/senior management roles using 360 interviews, assessments and coaching.
- Successfully worked with bid teams to create and win major deal pitches/bids (Wembley Stadium, Tubelines, Railtrack, Asda/Walmart)
- Assessed and reconfigured large international risk, finance and sales teams in multiple locations in order to reduce costs and increase customer focus
- Built out international sales capability within banking, travel and insurance sectors in order to drive growth and improve market share
- Helped create brand and marketing strategy for many SMEs to drive growth, focus marketing spend and align sales teams
- Prepared and coached CEOs/CFOs for international speaking events ranging from large scale corporate events through to global conferences.