Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor / Mentor
Experienced entrepreneur and Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Over 25 years helping leading global brands increase their sales and engage with their customers and consumers.
Currently focused on supporting Companies in switching to digital with a very People Centric approach.
- Decoding transformation for non-tech executives and organizations, helping them to implement successful and sustainable Digital Transition processes
- Mentoring the scale-up and fundraising efforts of tech and B2C related projects
- Dedicating quality time, after 20 years transforming previous company into a digital first reference, to worthy non-profit organizations
- Studied Business Management at ISEG Lisbon School of Economics and Management
- Certified Trainer CCP by IEFP
Key Areas of Expertise
- General Management
- Purpose, vision, mission and strategy definition
- Change management
- Digital Transition
- Team & Culture management
- Innovation & Problem Solving
- B2C business development (FMCG/CPG and Retail)
- Negotiating and managing partnership agreements
- Mentoring and coaching SME CEOs
After 25+ years starting, developing, buying, merging, and selling companies, Pedro decided to bring his experience to help other entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Digital transition and sustainable businesses are his current focuses, helping to scale up companies with a People Centric approach to address change.
Coach and event organizer for a community that supports founders, start-ups and scale-ups with expert advice and support.
Marketing, advertising and tech-based businesses experience.