Board member: International UK Real Estate Brand
Board member : IT Services Company, India
Experienced Board of Director & Board member with experience in Education, Real estate, Engineering & IT industries with track record of successful UK-India business growth Strategies and proven result oriented business professional. After completing Master’s degree in the UK gained extensive work experience in utility, renewable energy and engineering industries. Successful boutique International consultancy practice in the UK in startup/scale up space helping SME’S introducing to investors. Experienced in screening over 300 business plans and successful in raising funds for startups. With a spirit of entrepreneurialism resulting in founding multifaceted businesses and involvement in various ventures globally.
- Masters in Engineering Management
- Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in New Venture Creations ( UK)
- APMP Certified in Project Management
- Chartered Engineer awarded by Institute of Engineering & Technology(UK)
- Certified in Coaching & Mentorship
Key Areas of Expertise
- Crossboarder business expansion between UK & India
- Education Consultancy in Management courses
- International Partnerships
- International Real estate
- IT services & Global services
- Engineering & Construction businesses
- Robotic Process Automation, Artificial intelligence & machine learning applications in various sectors
Founder of Patrons’ Den, which aim to go on to grow successful businesses internationally by connecting great people, executing strategy for converting ideas into reality, introducing investors in sectors including real estate, IT, Education, Leisure, Manufacturing, financial services, entertainment and health and wellness. I thrive to find entrepreneurial ways to drive positive change in the world to make it better place to experience influencing & inspiring businesses and individuals.
Head of India Business, Board member and share holder for JBrown International (www.jbrown.com) a UK real estate consultancy brand grew the brand in India with over 40 partnerships primarily helping UHNI’s to invest into London properties with end to end solutions including professional property management services in prime London locations.
Advisor & Trustee for a kids playschool (www.crustkids.com) and day care brand in Bangalore Indiawith international curriculum and well thought activity based learning methods making children time at school enjoyable and experience learning from amazing staff.
Board member & Director-International Relations with a futuristic IT firm based ( www.millims.com) in India with global clients responsible for bringing revenue & growth from international business partnerships.