Big Business Experience
Small Business Experience
London Learning Consortium
With more than two decades of board level experience with start-ups, SME’s and global corporations, Keith focuses on defining and implementing growth strategies, which enables organisations to expand in both domestic and international markets.
With a hands–on and a “leading from the front” approach to product development, sales, building direct and indirect channels and closing deals, Keith has experience in diverse industry sectors including Corporate Education, EdTech, IT and SaaS Ecommerce.
Set up a number of European operations for US Corporations and grew them to market leaders, with multi-million dollar turnover and profitability
- Diploma in Marketing
- MA in Marketing
Key Areas of Expertise
- Growing sales, direct and indirect models in domestic and international markets
- New market and sector analysis with implementation planning
- International growth
- New business development
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Strategic and tactical marketing
- Start-ups, SME and NASDAQ companies
- EdTech and Commercial Education
- Governance & Compliance
- Turn-around Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- With more than 40 years of business experience, 20 of which have been at Board and senior manager level, delivering growth and profitability to starts-ups, SMEs and international corporations, across a range of diverse industry sectors.
- Keith successfully launched a number of technology and EdTech focused companies in the UK, EMEA and APAC, growing them to significant levels of turnover and profitability.
- For example, Keith grew Oracle Education in the UK from a turnover of $18m to $ 43m in three years, and from loss making to 40% profitability. Worked to refocus Mohive product positioning, together with the sales and marketing strategy, which resulted in growth, profitability and a successful trade sale.
- Developed new products, distribution channels and marketing strategies to increase growth and enter new markets.
- Experience of M&A and post-merger business transformations.
- As a NED and Trustee in commercial companies, Community Interest Companies and Charities, Keith has experience in governance, the legal requirements and operating under the Nolan principles of public life.