Board Advisor / Mentor / Non-Executive Director
Big Business Experience
Murray & Roberts (SA)
Small Business Experience
Autograph Care Group
A driven and ambitious business executive and consultant with a wealth of strategic and operational experience as a qualified Finance Director and Chartered Secretary, bringing a wide range of corporate, governance, commercial and finance expertise to SME’s.
Angie’s love of finding hidden potential and value in organisations and individuals has grown her consultancy practice and she now also provides leadership development through executive coaching and business mentoring.
She is highly adept at business analysis, problem solving and adding real value to organisations through acquisition, growth or exit. She influences through an objective, partnership approach and is an honest and transparent communicator who has proven success in enabling and motivating people and organisations towards positive change. Best practice is interwoven with applying environmental, social governance (ESG) and equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) principles.
- Associate Member of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Associate Member of The Chartered Governance Institute (CGI), formerly the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Student Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) (ongoing coaching and mentoring)
Key Areas of Expertise
- Finance and Corporate Governance
- Leadership and Performance Coaching
- Business Mentoring
- Stakeholder Engagement and Relations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Turnarounds, Restructures and Change Management
- Improvement of Business Valuation for Sale Purposes
- Post-acquisition Integration
- Collaboration and Building Successful Teams
- Delivering Measurable Business Improvements and Best Practice
- Finance and Governance Planning, Controls and Processes
- Supplying Private Equity Investor needs
Angie is a successful and seasoned business executive who provides strategic insight, guidance and practical solutions to assist SMEs scale up, manage investor and organisational change and increase business valuation.
She has strong transferable skills across finance, governance, project management and performance leadership that can be applied effectively to any business environment.
She develops organisational best practice, embedding ESG and EDI principles into the culture, thereby supporting growth, value improvement and future-proofing the organisation and planet.
She has experience through the M&A process; has worked in/with audit firms on both client buy/sell side and SME’s for target identification, due diligence, valuations and acquisition. She has also prepared companies for sale and improved sale prices; demonstrating sound practices and strong governance for investor appeal.
Working with acquisitive companies, she understands the key ‘pain points’ that fledglings or SMEs face on their growth-journeys and overcomes challenges and delivers transformational results.
Angie has developed large and small teams ensuring high quality data integrity for accurate, timely stakeholder reporting.
Sector experience: healthcare, education, manufacture, construction, retail, property-development, telecoms, project management, engineering, business services, creative arts-performance and not-for-profit.