Board Advisor / Mentor
Big Business Experience
Monsoon Accessorize Inc,,
Motorola / Lenovo
Small Business Experience
The Cambridge Satchel Company
Alice has over 20 years’ experience delivering impressive double-digit growth and profitability for enterprise-class retailers with a background in the end-to-end ecommerce, digital marketing, retail digital transformation for both B2C and B2B and experience from ecommerce platform development through to online trading and marketplace optimisation.
Extensive knowledge of customer insight, cross border trading, design and user experience, e-commerce systems and processes.
Alice will optimise your entire brand experience with her rich understanding of driving online business growth across channels in global digital markets and ensure that you maximise every opportunity for conversion.
Experience managing different sizes of B2B / B2C including start-up’s, working with global teams across EMEA, APAC and NA.
- MSc Internet Retailing (Ecommerce and Digital Marketing @University of Manchester – Manchester Business School
- MBA @Cass Business School, City University London
- BA (Hons) Product Development/Management for Retailer Industries @London University
Key Areas of Expertise
- Defining and delivering best fit structure for Ecommerce and multi-channel retailing
- Driving and optimising customer touch points
- Using social media platforms to optimize brand outreach, website traffic and revenue
- Insight-led customer acquisition, retention tactics
- Digital platform selection from discovery to launch
- Digital marketing and trading strategy development and road mapping
Experience in several verticals, delivering growth and profitability for multichannel retailers including Monsoon Accessorize Inc, The Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug Store Plc, M. H. Al-Shaya Group, Motorola / Lenovo, JD sports, M&Co, Tally Weijl, Equestrian, Debenhams, eBay Timberland, Thomas Pink, Jacques Vert Group, Whistles, Charlotte Olympia, The Cambridge Satchel Company and Matches Fashio
Alice combines multi-channel strategy and planning expertise with strong experience in taking internationally renowned brands into new territories, with highly effective management and interpersonal skills – making her an efficient and innovative project leader.
Since the beginning of her career in online commerce for fashion, health & beauty and telecoms, Alice has consistently delivered excellent results – building teams, boosting revenues and delivering the expansion strategies for global brands.