Non-Executive Director / Board Advisor / Mentor
Stuart is an experienced Director and business scale up, growth and leadership development professional with a demonstrable history of delivering leadership and business advice and coaching SME’s and scale ups to innovate and grow their businesses.
Previously Stuart has worked as a management consultant in one of the leading boutique management consulting firms in the country, advising their own portfolio of investments to develop and grow,
Stuart has vast experience in working with creative and marketing agencies along with high growth technology and engineering scale ups
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- SFEDI qualified Business Advisor
Key Areas of Expertise
- Strategy – a highly skilled business growth strategist
- Innovation – experienced in supporting scale ups to innovate and pivot
- Business planning and modelling – for company planning or investment
- Leadership development- developing the leaders of today and tomorrow.
- Creative industries business
- Engineering and technology businesses
Spent 7 years developing the start -up and scale up programmes at De Montfort University – helping to scale up staff spin outs and local scale ups.
5 years as a senior consultant at a boutique management consultancy supporting their own investment portfolio organisations and high growth scale ups on the national Growth Accelerator programme.
5 years founding and growing a boutique advisory business focused on starting and developing scale ups across the country. Working with some of the fastest growing engineering and tech scale ups in the country.
3 years working with some of the fastest growing technology and engineering businesses in the country
5 years advising businesses from the creative industries, specifically full service marketing agencies